New Puppy Classes starting in March - make sure to scroll to March on the calendar!
Classes are held at either Buckeystown Veterinary Hospital or outdoors Walkersville, MD . Class location is noted in the event details when you register.
Please scroll down to the calendar and use arrows on calendar to look for new class start dates.
Classes are typically 45-60 minutes. All classes are $200.
Pre-registration online and pre-payment for all classes is required.
Registration is not confirmed until both form and payment are received.
To register online, scroll down to the calendar, scroll the months and find a class start date. Hover or click on that class to register and follow on the prompts. If class is full, it will say "Sold Out".
**Dogs must be able to tolerate being in close proximity with other dogs and people they do not know. Dogs who are extremely shy, fearful, or reactive (they bark, lunge or are completely unfocused in the presence of other dogs or people) are not often good candidates for group class and typically require a private consultation and /or private lessons first. If your dog is fearful or having issues with reactivity, please email us and we are happy to discuss what is best.
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY!
- Smaller classes with no more than 5 dogs & people in a class
- 1-2 people may attend class per dog (children over 12 may attend as the second person as long as they are with an adult)
- Masks required for all indoor lessons & classes
- Additional disinfecting on top of our normal cleaning routine before, in between and after classes
K9 Nosework® Continuing & Advanced Levels:
(Instructor approval needed)
- various locations
- contact us for dates/times $200