Does our class schedule not work for you? Concerned your dog won't do well in a group class setting? Private lessons give you one on one attention and a customized training program to work on whatever is important to you and allows the entire family to participate. We offer consultations and subsequent sessions* to address all types of issues including, but not limited to:
- General Good Manners training
- Management for a new dog or puppy in your life
- Managing children and dogs together
- Leash Pulling
- Fearfulness/Reactive behavior towards people (family, strangers, children, etc)
- Fearfulness/Reactive behavior towards other dogs
- Fear of new places and things
- Resource Guarding (of toys, food, dog beds, etc)
- Housebreaking and Crate Training
- Jumping, Chewing, Nipping, Barking
*If your dog has bitten a person or another dog and done damage, we will refer you first to a veterinary behaviorist.
Individual Sessions: $95/hr* in your home or $80 on site, outdoors in Walkersville, MD
Packages: Purchase 3 or more sessions up front and receive a 10% discount
Initial Consultations for a new puppy, problem behaviors, fearful, reactive and/or aggressive behavior: $190/ 90min : includes a comprehensive written follow-up report and unlimited email support after consult.
Phone or Video Consults: 30 min: $40 60 min: $80 - all phone/video oncsults and training will come with a comprehensive written follow up.
***Please note that packages must be paid in full at the end of the initial visit
*Due to COVID, we are offering in-home lessons and consults, but with a few pre -requisites.
-Everyone attending lesson must be fully vaccinated
-Masks required for all indoor lessons
We appreciate your honesty and everyone's safety is our number one concern:)
Our service areas: Frederick proper, Walkersville, Woodsboro, Keymar, Libertytown, Lake Linganore area. New Market, Yellow Springs, Lewistown, and some areas of Thurmont.